Saturday, October 6, 2007

BIRTHDAY!!!-6th oct 2007

let me summarize what happened during the past few days..
on the fourth,me n my wife went to town to walk walk..n she bought me 3 mini bottles of vodka as present..
den she had a suprise party for me at the beach where gerald n wai was waiting to ambush me..lols
had fun there with the game they bought me..'mad gab'
plus had food prepared by them..
den afterwards they all went my place and mt joined nearing midnight bringing a cake along with her..
after having cake, we continued playing more games n soon after, mt headed home..
nxt morn mi n mt went town..yea i know..again?? lols..anw, we went walk walk n bought lots of stuffs..
ahhhh...damn broke...it's onli starting of the mth n i'm alr broke..sian..
wonder if i shld go work..
but so troublesome!!hahas..v lazy leh..
today my parents brought me out for bday lunch..
dined at sushi tei in serangoon gardens..
food was nice=)
will be gg swimming wif my dear denise tml..
nv see her for v long liao..haiz..esp cos she working..
sigh..seems like i'm the onli fella not working..damn slack=D
but then, it sucks to not have $$ =(
oh well..gtg..cya=)

No comments: