Wednesday, December 12, 2007

sigh..tml mio test..haven even touch my book..sure gonna flunk.. But den dun wanna flunk..sigh..
Another bigger sigh..short of cash.. Keep spending $$..i wanna work!! Otherwise no input n always output..my bank acc will never have $$..argh..btw,it's now going into emergency status again..shit..must NOT go spree anymore!! Must ren! Ahhh..easier said than done..but have ren ALOT alr leh..have a whole overflowing list of bookmarked pages of items which i wanna buy but have yet to buy..but den i still do buy..so, this time, i gotta show my determination and forbid myself frm buying! Otherwise i can kiss goodbye to my aust trip liao.. Sigh..planning to go honeymoon with my wife one..but if i keep spending money, how to go?? Anw, gotta slp liao..shit..gotta wake up in abt 5hrs time..idiot..y the test not in afternoon??!! Anw, guten nacht!

No comments: