Friday, February 29, 2008

argh!! Idiot! Stupid lappy! Died!!=(

argh! Stupid lappy! Died of natural death..was using it as normal the day b4 exams but after exams i wanna use, it had mysteriously died!! Damn annoying and bloody sad..wahuhuh!! Cannot do alot of things!! It's practically my life! Everyday i dun mind living without any possession except my lappy! I achieve many things with it,everyday will pei yang gan qing with it one lor..and i've never dropped it on the floor b4! but maybe my re qing it cannot tahan den die liao..haiz..all my data etc all gone! Idiot..haiz..oh..must be wondering how come i still can blog without lappy right? Hehe.. Cos technology is good..wahaha..my phone can come online too=) so i may unexpectedly pop up in msn^^ as for what i've been doing these days without my main life support? I'm using backup generator..lols..watching shows=D now rewatching mvp qing ren..hahas..alot of loopholes..oh well..one more thing b4 i go slp..i found a job! Waiteressing again..this time round is cons mum found de..hahas..somehow both cons n my mum de job lobang sama sama one..lols..prev aranda..now true blue..hm..wonder how will things be..but seriously, thou i wanna work, i seriously dread working..so annoying..limit my freedom..if i could do something i wanna do probably more enthu bah..but be waiteress no good..serve ppl food den cannot eat must watch them eat..argh..make me hungry nia..sigh..i wan retire! Y arent i born with a silver,golden,diamond spoon?den shall do whatever i like..haaaiz..oh well..time to slp! Nights!

No comments: