Sunday, February 15, 2009

holiday has arrived!!
Have been celebrating plenty of birthdays recently..tml's celebration is gonna be the last one this month i think..
Anw, sigh.. Now tt poly life ended, am wondering what's next..
If possible, i'd like to further my studies,but it's expensive to go overseas, n i have wasted my time in my poly days slacking n thus my grades were affected, local uni is gonna be hard to enter..sad..but oh well..
Ahaha..just hope i'm able to enjoy my life doing whatever i like..
Detest working,so not likely to get a stable job n settle down..nah..totally unlike me..=D
Anw, these few days have been so busy..after tml, i must go get things done..do my passport photo n renew my passport, clear my room,brush up jap,practise with my dslr, n do training for my trip..=) yups..if no train i die there ah..at least 10 kg weight on my back,n must carry it whenever travelling from one place to another, for the whole 28 days..
Ah..i still got 3 weeks! Jia you!=)
Ok..better go zz le..tml gotta wake us early for a surprise..ahaha..ciao!

No comments: